Monday, February 25, 2008

Too much to Do...Too little Time

It's Monday. All day!! I always feel like I'm playing "catch-up" on Mondays. Today I am going to the hospital to see my 90 year old mother-in-law. She has pneumonia, but is doing much better. She will be returning to the nursing home in the next couple of days. While there I will take my latest applique/embroidery project for her to see. She always likes what I do, so I know I will get a really positive response from her. It's fun, because she gets excited about whatever it is and that makes me happy I did SOMETHING. Now, your friends, that's another story. You never know if they really like what you made...or they just don't want to hurt your feelings. Anyway, she will give me some positive vibes today and I'll give her some. Well, it may be a pretty nice Monday after all. Take care.

No comments:

The Bird Nest on the Ground Studio

The Bird Nest on the Ground Studio
Right in My Backyard

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.