Thursday, July 9, 2009
Are There Only Seven Things I Love that Aren't Obvious?
I have been tagged by Gayle, at sparklejars.blogspot.com. Yesterday she tagged several of her faves to list "seven things they love that aren't obvious." I'm not fond of these kinds of challenges....but, I'm fond of Gayle, so therefore, I will try to list seven things I love that probably aren't obvious to you. My question is this...why would you care? But, I'm kind of a sarcastic person, so just forget you read that and try to make sense of my list...if you feel like it.
Seven Things I love that aren't Obvious:
2. Reading in Bed
4. Chocolate, but I'm allergic
5. Making lists (how ironic is this?)
6. Tall people who reach things for me at the grocery store
7. Sitting in the porch swing, watching cars go by
Ok. That's seven! Hardly seems worth taking the time to list...there is so much more in life:
8. Trees, especially blooming ones. They remind of French Knots
9. Movies with kids and animals
10. Milliner's needles
11. Things in a row...you know..ducks, books. etc.
12. Pink and yellow together
14. A good BLT sandwich
15. Chairs, big, small or tiny
16. Toast with jelly or peanut butter, but never both at the same time
17. Rainy days and nights
18. Baby shoes and bonnets
19. Vintage dresser scarves, tattered and torn
20. Old doll dresses
Now see, does this really tell you anything? Perhaps that I really am rather obsessive? 'Cuz there's more:
22. Silver rings
24. Puttering or piddling around
25. Willie Nelson singing "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground."
Ok, Ok. I'm done. There's lots more...but I refuse to tell you anymore about myself! You can figure me out on your own. And, Gayle, thanks for thinking of me...you really are DEAR, which is why I made this list just for you. Take care, friend. pat
PS. For anyone interested....that Teacup Pincushion I showed earlier in the week.....it was purchased this evening and will be on it's way to a new home in Texas on Monday.....thanks, D.C.!!! And, thanks to you who sent me wonderful comments on it, I always appreciate what you have to say about my work...keeps me going!