Monday, November 8, 2010

Betsy and My Totebag



Just a brief post to show you the latest from Second Saturday Studio....a sale of one of my items...one which excited me no end. This is Betsy, she is one of the studio artists...I'll probably be showing you her latest project in the next week or so. She works 'big,' which I so admire, as I work "tiny" most of the time. Turns out she had admired the totebag I had for sale and on Saturday, she purchased it. To be honest, I never even thought it would sell and put it in the studio because my son-in-law encouraged me to do so. Thanks to Betsy....who also makes a superb model, as you can see here, I'm encouraged again. Doesn't she look fabulous with this tote? I think she's one person who will look good no matter what and I appreciate her posing for me. Thanks, Betsy!!! See y'all later in the week...take care, pat

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll just wait for mine :)

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love the bag! The model is cute too but the bag is wonderful. :) blessings, marlene

Thearica said...

That bag is splendid! And your model is gorgeous!

ChrisTea said...

Why would you think it wouldn't sell? It looks like a wonderful bag ... maybe even big enough for all the stuff I carry! hahaha

Vivian said...

Betsy looks like she dressed just to match the bag. The bag looks great.

S. Leach said...

Love the tote bag! You should do more.

FredaB said...

congratulations on the sale. that must be encouraging. Your model i certainly showing it to good advantage.

Your new set up looks great also.

Good sales ahead.

Hugs

FredaB

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I LOVE that bag, Pat!!!! The colors and center piece are fabulous!!!! I would love to hear how you made it!!!

Cute model, too!!

xo
becky

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.