Wednesday, March 6, 2019

What I Saw Today, Episode 2.


 So, last Wednesday I posted a few things I saw that day at the flea.  It was fun.  And, I really intended to do the same thing today.  Life intervened however and I didn't get to go there today. Seems Kathy caught the 'crud' that is going around.  I have an dr's appointment tomorrow and we both thought I shouldn't be there today.  Well, Ok.  An awful lot of my 'stuff' around here has come from The Junk House, so I could easily be showing you something I may have bought today.  So, we will pretend I'm showing you something I saw there today. 


 I just love English cottages and the ones with thatched roofs are just beautiful, so for a long time now I have been buying prints of them whenever they turn up.  My grandson hung these for me when I moved in this house...although I have added a couple extras since that time.  I actually enjoy using the laundry room, which is really a glorified closet.  With it's own little sink.  I love that thing also! 



 All the flowers in these prints remind me of French Knots.  I'm just nuts over them. 


 And, these are two of my very favorites.  The muted one below might be my VERY favorite.  You can enlarge these for better viewing.  I hope you enjoy them.  And, hopefully, I'll be able to take some photos next Wednesday, for a real showing of What I Saw Today.


until next time
BE WELL
from
Bird Nest Cottage
❤️❤️❤️ 


2 comments:

Sherry said...

As always, I love getting to see your beautiful things and the way you put them together! Thanks for sharing your treasures.


Sherry in Little Rock

Cindy Davis said...

Hey "Bird Nest lady,"
You have a lovely laundry room. I, too, love to cover my walls with treasures.

Blessings,
Cindy in Apopka, FL diybohemian.com
diybohemian@gmail.com

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.