Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Second Anniversary - Valentine Giveaway"
I have something to give away! Valentine's Day will be here soon...did you hear that?
I said SOON....wasn't it just New Year's Day a couple of days ago? It's disturbing to me to see the days just fly by...along with my life...just flying by and I can do nothing about it. I'd love to slow things down a bit, take more time to smell the coffee, the roses, etc. Oh, well, what's a girl to do?
Also coming up soon is the second anniversary of this blog. I can't believe it! Two years have come and gone and I still like having a blog. Can't imagine not having it, to tell the truth. Who knew?
Because a celebration of some kind is in order, I want to give my heart away, so to speak. So, what I'd like you to do is make a comment on this blog post. (Make sure I have a way to contact you should you win!) One of you out there will win the following "goodies" on Sunday, January 31, just in time to celebrate Valentine's Day:
1. The February issue of ROMANTIC HOMES magazine
2. One of my flea market finds salt and pepper shakers filled with Martha Stewart's "Garnet" glitter
3. Two silicone bakeware hearts (oven safe to 450 degrees)
4. Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate
5. And, last, but not least, one of my hand-embroidered, hand-beaded pillows (5" x 9") made especially for this occasion.
I always love Valentine's Day... mostly because I love sewing hearts. And I am especially excited to celebrate this blog's anniversary, so,please, do make a comment on this blog post and on Sunday, one of you will be chosen as a winner....daughter Kelly doing the honors, then I will happily send the goodies along to YOU. OK, comment away and stay warm out there! take care, pat