Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Daisies are Back!


 One of my favorite flowers is the Daisy.  And, when I moved into this place there were a few blooming in the front flower beds.  And, now, they are back again. 
O Happy Day
 

 This means I will be enjoying their fresh faces for several months, as will my visitors.  I guess you could say they are my 'welcoming committee.'  


 So pretty!


 Light 


 and airy.


 Here's a few words I wholeheartedly agree with and find ever so true:

"Always have something beautiful in sight, even it it's just a daisy in a glass."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

from 
Bird Nest Cottage
until next time
♥♥♥


5 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I remember fields of daisies when I was a kid and we used to go there and pick a huge amount to decorate the church on Children's day.They are making fine greeters at your house.

Barbara said...

Such a pretty house, inside and out! It's inspiring to see that you put a premium on what's visually pleasing. It surely helps set one's mood. Lovely!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love your house....almost makes me want to move...but...no.
I was working in the yard yesterday and found a heart shaped rock. I thought of you as I put it in my pocket.
xx, Carol

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

I just love daisies!

Bonnie said...

Thank you for reminding me of how much I love daisies...I need to find some now. They seem to be on the side of the road some times and I think I will look for them to transplant them!!! Such a simple, beautiful flower...

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.