Friday, August 18, 2017

Some Pretty Blue Stuff


It seems I have been accumulating some pretty things in blue.  While I do love to wear blue,  it's not a color I have in abundance in the house. With that in mind, here are some things living here with me that are blue and are delightful to my eye.  I'm not going to talk here....just look at the photos and enjoy them if you will.😍























 Next time, I hope to show you, of all things, a vintage lamp and  lampshade I have been messing about with and more on those Grandmother Flower Garden quilts I talked about recently.  Hope you will find them interesting, so please visit again!❤️


from
BIRD NEST COTTAGE
until next time 
♥♥♥

 

8 comments:

littlemancat said...

I love blue so this really resonated with me! Oh that cup and saucer! What nice treasures you have and displayed so nicely too. Thanks for sharing.
Mary

sandi s said...

I'm not really a blue person but I love looking at all your things. I love the blue pin cushion and teacup and saucer. Hugs,

sandi s said...

😊 I forgot the teapot, it is wonderful!!! I love little teapots. Hugs, Sandi

Louise Doney said...

Love,Love,Love the blue pincushion and the little spoons with birds on them . Thanks for sharing and making us smile 😊
Louise

Julie Fukuda said...

Must be the blue bird of happiness.

Lynn B said...

Oooo Pat, these are gorgeous, I loooove that pincushion!

Patti said...

I am partial to the cup and saucer. I love the birds and it also goes well with the little plate with the bird on it. I enjoy seeing your treasures. You have a wonderful eye for displaying them. Thanks for sharing.

Catherine said...

When I saw all the bluebirds I kept thinking they would be great embroidery designs. Nice collection

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.