Friday, April 18, 2008

Tour, Part 2











Continuing with the studio tour, you will see my fabric "stash," all my junk which I consider my treasure, shelves of buttons, bangles and beads, the storage drawers which hide a multitude of sins and all my "ingredients," lots of books, my little "office," tables and chairs for friends or students, and my most favorite thing in here....the 4' x 8' table built especially for this studio by my husband, Richard. It is just the greatest work surface I could have and I love it dearly. There are eight light fixtures (four tubes each) with daylight bulbs here.......as I have some vision problems....it makes seeing so much easier, but I took these photos with all the lights off to cut down on the glare.

No comments:

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.