Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How Beautiful is THIS?






A post or two ago, I promised to show my hydrangeas when they bloomed. I also said that I was much better at sewing flowers than growing them. It's just so true!!! So, here are a few photos of those lovely flowers I promised you. You just can't know how remarkable this is....as I have killed more plants in my life than most. We planted these last year....and they are back!! It's a miracle!

Isn't it amazing that one plant can show such different color in it's blooms? I love these soft colors.....so gorgeous!!!!

Maybe with luck, these will grow as huge as some I've seen around here lately. My sister was amazed at some we saw as we drove around Searcy the other day. Some seeming to have hundreds of blooms.......and mostly blue. Heavenly.

The First Thursday Art group is coming tomorrow, so this is a short post. I hope you enjoyed my little contribution to the gardening world. "The earth laughs in flowers!".....yes indeed!! And a happy, beautiful day to you. Take care, Pat

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That hydrangea is GORGEOUS! :)

fiberdoodles said...

They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Sharon

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Hydrangeas are my all-time favorite. I'm like you, I love all the color variations. Thanks for sharing. Love & blessings from NC!

Rengin Yazitas said...

Oh, their colors are fantastic!!!
We have some at the entrance of our apartment but yours are gorgeous.
Thanks so much for sharing these beauty with us:))

Gone said...

Your hydrangeas look absolutely wonderful! I love them!!

We're anticipating ours to bloom soon!!!

Jan

Gayle said...

Oh, I wish we could grow these in Northern Nevada...I grew up with these in our yard in California.

BrenWall61@gmail.com said...

They are beautiful hydrangeas and I can't wait to see them year by year.

Angela Harris said...

you're right. These are gorgeous. That reminds me I also have wonderful purple garden photos to share. I need to get going on that:)
Just came by to say hi. Everything is looking wonderful here I'm going to go read some more:)
~Angela harris

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.