Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Sign


Rarely do I post two days in a row. I know you've noticed that. So, you must have already figured out that I have something important I want to show you. Well, "important" is an individual thing, so you may not find this important at all, but I DO, so I wanted to share this photo with you.

I made a quick trip to one of my favorite flea markets this a.m. The Bee's Knees. And, right inside the front door, my eyes landed on this sign. Well, it's green...so already it 'spoke' to me. And, then, I read it. OH MY! It's that 'heart' thing again. Had to have it....because just think about what it says...."you have my whole heart." Of course, you do and now you know. Anyone who enters the Nest in my backyard will know.

See, it WAS important. What do you think? take care, pat

PS. I was asked in an email to explain my 'S' hook story to you. I will, but first, I thought you needed a break from my odd stories. Next time I will tell you and then after that...I'll show you something pretty. Promise.

4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Way cool!

BrenWall61@gmail.com said...

You might want to be careful with the "s" hook story, you know what happened last time!!!!! You deserve all the hearts you can find and someone can give you. Hugs

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, seems like Brenda knows something we DON'T!

Yep, that Heart Sign is a keeper.

Eddie said...

Love that sign, too, and can see what you had to have it! I would have left with it, too!

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.