Monday, November 9, 2020

A New Fabric Selection and Happier Days


So, new to me, a selection of Waverly Fabrics I purchased from the local Walmart Store recently during three different visits.  I hadn't purchased fabrics in a very long time and walking by the aisle with this display of fabrics available in one yard or fat quarter pieces....well, they made me think of Spring and a breath of fresh air, something I am very much looking forward to in 2021 after this sad and very stressful year.  An "investment" in the future, I suppose you could say.  And, that is my hope...for all of us...better, happier and healthier days.









Wherever You Are Today 

 BE WELL

from

Bird Nest Cottage

❤️❤️❤️


 

3 comments:

sandi s said...

Beautiful fabrics!! I’d love curtains out of any of the 3, one with blue birds, the black background or the light background with the birds. I’ll have to check my Walmart. Your going to have fun. Hugs,

Julie Fukuda said...

I have so much fabric that has been "gifted" to me, that I don't think I will ever live long enough to use it all. It would be hard to walk past those fabrics with birds on them and not bring them home though. I am going to have to go to the big fabric store for batting this week, so wish me the strength to not buy anything else.

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Oh I can't blame you for picking up these gorgeous fabrics! I LOVE the last two, plus the one with the blues and birds! I would not be able to resist them although I surely don't "need" them! I love anything with pinks and greens. I would probably also scan some of these in and put them on my computer and then use them as "paper" to do my papercrafting. I do that now and then when I have something especially gorgeous that I don't want to lose. I also scan fabrics in for holidays... if I buy gorgeous Christmas fabric, I always can it in so I can use it as paper. Makes me want to make a trip to Walmart which is only about 25 miles away. I always forget to go look in their fabric section! Have fun just looking at these, even if you don't sew anything.. fabric is like works of art and sometimes we just want them to look at! hugs.. Marilyn

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.