Sunday, February 17, 2019

Some Little Things from the Nest


 For today, just a few "little" things from the Nest.  


 The sweetest little basket...made in Germany.  So DEAR!


The tiniest Teddy Bear.....and a beautiful rose paperweight, leaning against an old architectural fragment...in the color green, in perfectly chippy condition!


 A tiny pink heart pin....sitting there next to that little scrap of a heart waiting to be stitched in Satin Stitch.  (Yes, Jenny, it makes me think of you!)  And, an odd scrap of linen with pink crocheted trim.  I always save the least little snippet of needlework.  Both of those will be sewn in a piece of my work as time goes by.
This all sits atop a huge tray I covered with old book pages and behind it all, a heart canvas I bought from Tuesday Morning.  

Wishing you a lovely new week!

until next time
BE WELL
from
Bird Nest Cottage
❤️❤️❤️



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Good Morning Pat....

Oh can you hear my happy little sigh? I absolutely love everything about this post! The basket is wonderful, that tiny little bear just makes my heart smile ( I have a tiny brown bear that I have had since my childhood) and that little stitched heart.... next to the heart pin...

I did a post on “ heartprints “ on Instagram over the weekend and shared some of my Grandmother’s Flower Garden blocks that I stitched on Valentines Day and a few of Scott’s heart hexies on a tray. I will see if I can send it to you...

Sending hugs and love your way my friend! Happy Monday!❤️❤️❤️

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.