Sunday, February 3, 2019

Tiny Teddy Bears for My Valentine's Day


 The other day I was in Hobby Lobby and ran across these tiny little Teddy Bears.  There were only two packages of them left...six in a package, so I got both of them....instantly thinking they were the cutest things ever and what could I do with them?  So, today, I had to come up with something for the blog and what's cuter in the month of February than tiny Teddy Bears (each with a heart) frolicking around in my bedroom/studio?    So, have a bit of fun as you look at these photos.  It seems to me that each bear has it's own expression although, really, they all have the same face.  Just TOO cute!!















 I plan on sharing more hearts here this month.....so I hope you enjoy them as we go through what I call February....HEART Month!  ❤️

(Notice there is a little basket shown in this post too.  More of those to come also.)

Until next time
BE WELL
from
Bird Nest Cottage 
 
❤️❤️❤️


9 comments:

Sherry said...

Love, love, love your teeny, tiny bears! And, yes, their faces really are very expressive even though they're so simple and tiny. So great to find a new post! Hope you have a lovely week.


Sherry in Little Rock

http://thankfullga447 said...

the photos are adorable.

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Oh, they are so cute!

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Those little bears are adorable. I noticed that they had different expressions on their faces. One had a bigger smile than the others, can you imagine a job as a teddy bear face painter on such tiny little bears? To me it looked like the eyes, nose and mouth were hand painted. Your little Valentine bears are a cute idea for February.

Christy said...

You find the cutest things! They are absolutely adorable.
Take care.
botm2@yahoo.com

Julie Fukuda said...

Looks like those bears are having a play-date. Nice place to hold it!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

I swear some of them are smiling! And looks like they've discovered how much fun they can have together!

Cindy Davis said...

Hey Pat!
(I just left a comment on your "Mr. G's house" post.)

I love that you still play! :-D I love that you love flea markets!

I followed your blog! :-)

Blessings,
Cindy Davis (in Florida), creator of diybohemian.com Visit me! I'd love to hear from you. :-)

sandi s said...

They are adorable! Hugs,

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.