Thursday, May 9, 2019

A New Old Rug of Roses

"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck."
Emma Goldman


Oh, yes.  I would.

 It's also evident - I'd rather have them on my floor too.  This is my latest treasure from the flea market.  It came home with me yesterday.  I wasn't sure it would "go" in this, my living room, but I jumped for joy when I unrolled it on the floor.  Love, love, love!!! 

 Thank you Kathy and Morgan.

until next time
BE WELL
from
Bird Nest Cottage
 ❤️❤️❤️




5 comments:

littlemancat said...

It's perfect for the room - you find the best "stuff."
Mary

Growing Old Fast said...

How lovely! It goes perfect! Happy Mother's day. Pam Gonzalez

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

What a wonderful find and it suits your room perfectly. Well done!

sandi s said...

I love your new rug!! It’s lovely. Your living room is so cozy. Just right for a cup of tea and some handsewing and a nice long visit. Happy Mother’s Day to you. Have a good weekend. Hugs, Sandi

http://thankfullga447 said...

The rug is so beautiful, wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day.
gasuski@mac.com

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.