Friday, September 11, 2020

Nineteen Years, Where Did They Go??


 Nineteen years and we still never forget. 

 And, today, more than ever, we continue to ask 

"God Bless America."  

This is a pin #2 of two I made after the events of 9-11-2001.

Pin #1 was lost at the International Quilt Exhibit in Houston that year.

So, I made another.

I'm showing the pattern here and giving you permission to use it if you would like to make one for yourself

or use the flag on another piece of work.

The heart is about three inches x three inches.

The tiny hearts are my Trademark, I suppose, as I seem to embroider them on just about 

                                                                  everything I make.

 I try to always sign my work.....using a permanent pen.  And, as always....there is usually a tiny heart added.

 I would like to thank you all for your patience during the last few months with no blog posts here for your viewing.  I am well, but have been pretty much traumatized as have we all the last months.  I hope YOU are well and that we can all get through the trials and tribulations this year is providing for happier times next year.

I will be posting again very soon and catch you up on my monthly giveaway, 

the Heartprint Artwork

 I still intend to create twenty-four of them before the year is over.  I have several completed.

 More information coming on that in my next post.

Do take care my friends.



Wherever you may be this day

BE WELL

from

Bird Nest Cottage 

❤❤❤


5 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

perfect pattern. With all what is going on and cancer in my family i just don't have desire to do what i luv.

Julie Fukuda said...

I have surely fallen behind in my posting too. Without my regular schedule, it is hard to even know what day it is. I think we all need these reminders, if not of what was lost, of all we have to be thankful for. I wonder if I will be laughing at my quilt of lock-down houses years from now.

sandi s said...

I’m so glad to see your post and know you are well. I love your heart and what it represents. Hugs,

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Hi Pat... such a nice post and so nice to see you back! I love your little pillow.. what a sweet tribute to those who were touched by 9-1-1. I sent you a nice long email! Looking forward to your next post! Hugs.. Marilyn

TinaTx said...

What a sweet little heart pin/pillow. I might just have to make one in my spare time! LOL
I know what you mean about the years flying by. It really does seem like it was just yesterday - I remember it so well - but what a turn our country has made since that day. Sad.
I haven't been good about posting on my blog either. I can't seem to make good use of my time.
2019 was such a hard year I was really looking for an easy 2020. Guess I jinxed it.

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.